Aprilia Mille RSV1000 2002 , 30,700km on clock.
- ORIGINAL BREMBO BRAKES Front and back! Excellent stoping power!
- 126Peak RWHP with carbon pipe, got original exhaust as well.
- Suspension and Geometry setup by PTR
- Woodctaft clip ons,
- Spare tires: Michelin 2CT Pilot Road 4 front 120/70 and 190/50 and Dunlop NTEC MOTO2 195/75R17 slick tire.
- Axle sliders front and back,Moto Italy
- Factory Extended oil filter kit upgrade worth
- R&G crash protectors for top fairing and rear engine mount not fitted,
- New battery
- Tires fitted: front DUNLOP D211 120/70 with plenty of tread. Rear Dunlop D212 gp pro 200/55R17 will might to be replaced depending which track you ride next,
Brought as repairable writeoff with only cosmetic damage, done 3 track days, beast of a bike very fun to ride. Have road going original parts, mirrors, 2 indicators shrouds for under headlight, original number plate holder. Spent over $4000 on top of bike price.
$3990 the lot with tires. Price dropped from $5800.